Brand Ambassador & Sales Associate position
Vibrate Higher is a charitable, conscious apparel and wellness company on a mission to elevate others all over the world through mantra-based clothing, wellness products, and immersive experiences. For each item sold, Vibrate Higher donates a solar powered lamp to one of the 63% of families in Haiti without electricity through the Vibrate Higher Foundation’s Be The Light Initiative, #bethelight.
About the position: Brand Ambassador & Sales Associate position will represent the brand at festivals and marketplaces.
What are we looking for? The individual MUST have 2 years of strong retail and sales experience and strong references. The individual must also have a wellness and yoga interest to be able to engage with customers.
We are looking for a self-motivated, highly entrepreneurial, flexible team player with a service-oriented mind set and the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner. The right candidate must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and close sales while taking full ownership of all tasks to tackle, troubleshoot and problem anything that may arise in the course of a market selling day.
The Brand Ambassador & Sales Associatewill work various yoga festival and markets in their region. Join our team and grow with us!
- Have strong sales experience
- Possesses a very can-do attitude, is outgoing and very confident
- Timeliness and commitment to scheduled shift
- Be able to lift up to 30 pounds and be able to set up and breakdown a booth set up. i.e. set up racks, clothing, tables, product, etc.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a car that can fit displays and booth materials (SUV preferred)
- Must be able to drive 1-2 hours around your home market area for events
- Must be friendly and able to interact with customers in an organic and genuine way
- Must have a smartphone to process credit cards
- Know your product and communicate necessary information
- Must work quickly and with focus in fast-paced events
- Assist in creating & maintaining a positive vibe which includes music, lighting, and customer interaction
- Keep the booth clean, tidy, and organized throughout the markets
- Propose and ideate suggestions for new market layouts and products based on customer feedback
- Develop visual content by capturing digital content (photos and videos) for our social media channels, during the course of the selling day
- Must have consistent open availability SAT/SUN **
- Able to maintain inventory and constant communication with headquarters regarding market performance and any future needs
- Regular computer access with internet required
- Pay consists of a base pay PLUS a tiered commission for all markets
- Paychecks are every 2 weeks
- Must be open to learning about the brand and being fluent in the brand products and language